● Shoot & Recoil Engine : The MP5A5 "recoil shock" system provides a recoil and imitates the bolt movement every shots using a 300g weight. The air gun is equipped with a system that stops the shooting once the magazine is empty. Once a fresh magazine (with BBs in) is reloaded, the operator will need to cock the cocking handle in order to be able to shoot again, increasing reality and functions of the replica.
● 3 Rounds Burst Mode : The MP5A5 can be shot in semi auto, full auto and now in 3 rounds burst. The selector is ambidextrous and goes through the gearbox. The selector is smooth and the click is positive.
● FET : The FET switch replaces the traditional mechanical trigger switch providing better trigger response.
● M-SYSTEM : Tokyo Marui newly developed the "M-SYSTEM" which is composed of a microcomputer (MCU = microcontroller unit) that monitors and controls the FET, FC (Fire Control), the battery and motor. It not only monitors information or voltage with its 7 sensors and various voltages to switch the shooting mode and control the rotation of the motor, but it also has a safety which detects damages or malfunctions and will refrain the MP5A5 from shooting in this case.
The main feature of the M-System is to manage each element in an intergrated manner, from the safe state of the mechanism and batterty, to the firing phase.
Combines the FET, Fire control group, Battery, Motor, Gears, and Safety Features into an intergrated system
● Realistic Externals : Lots of parts like the upper receiver are made out from metal and painting with realistic powder paint. The hand guard, the lower receiver, the butt stock, the cocking lever and the selector are now nylon fiber, very close to the material used of the real MP5s.
● Reinforced Parts : The cocking handle is now made in reinforced nylon fiber allowing the operator to do the famous "HK slap" in order to reload the MP5A5. The retractable stock mechanism has been renewed for better reliability and realism.
● Adjustable Rear Sights : The drum rear sight is adjustable in height by turning the drum to select the different sight apertures and in height using a plus driver.
● Stamped steel magazine : A 72 rounds stamped steel magazine is included with the MP5A5 (this magazine does not fit Standard MP5 AEG line up / ONLY FOR NEXT GEN MP5 SERIES)
Magazine Capacity: 72 Shots ( 6mm bbs )
Length: 500 / 660 mm
Inner Barrel Length: 229 mm
System: Electric Gearbox
Battery Type: 8.4V NiMH 1300mAh Mini S Battery / Tokyo Marui Genuine LiPo Battery (Not Included)