The Warhead Ronin motor is pinnacle of quality in terms of what can be achieved with a brushless motor this size. It represents a number of upgrades against the standard CNC black motor and features the best components that can be produced in slot.
- Best in Slot Motor available from Warhead.
- 7075 Aluminum high quality casing.
- Total custom in-runner design with maximum power and torque.
- High temperature resistant quality copper windings.
- Highest strength magnets.
- Lightened Rotor Assembly.
- Titanium Shaft.
- Individually hand wound.
- Wired connectors for easy fitting.
- Internal ESC with over amp draw and low voltage cut off to protect the motor and battery.
- High Precision CNC design.
- High quality D-cut removable pinion gear for easy switch outs.
- RPM Information: 31,000 RPM at 11.1v
Brushless motors offer several other advantages, including:
- Higher torque to weight ratio
- Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency)
- Increased reliability and lower maintenance requirements
- Reduced operational and mechanical noise
- Longer lifespan (no brush and commutator erosion)
- Elimination of ionizing sparks from the commutator (ESD)
- Near-elimination of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Easy to fit with no modification or additional wiring required